Reporting Changes to Enrollment Certifications

As a reminder: If you change classes, it is vital that you come to the Office of Veterans Services and report the change, even if the number of credits you are taking does not change. If a portion of your bill remains unpaid due to not reporting a change, a hold could be placed on your account and it could be moved to collections.