If you are a full-time or 3/4-time veteran student at Pitt, you can apply for a work-study position in the Office of Veterans Services. Opportunities for work-study include assisting the OVS staff with benefits processing, outreach services, and other VA-related work. You earn a non-taxable hourly wage equal to the Federal minimum wage. 

E-mail the Office of Veterans Services for more information or to apply.